Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LANDSLIDE FOR REPUBLICANS - CONSERVATIVE TEA PARTIERS

IT'S GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE IN HISTORY AND IT'S ALL GOING 100% OVER TO SARA PALIN

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/bachmann-predicts-2012-election-isnt-even-going-be-close

Republican 2012 presidential hopeful Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) says she thinks the 2012 election isn’t “even going to be close,” predicting that it’ll be a “wave election” for the GOP.

As a guest on Mark Levin’s radio show last night, Bachmann was outlining her plan to repeal President Obama’s health care law (“Obamacare”) when she made her prediction.

When Levin asked, “How do we repeal this thing?,” Bachmann said that the Senate needs 13 more Republicans who share her values and determination:

“You need a House and a Senate, and that’s why, as a nominee of the Republican party, I’m not going to rest until I elect 13 more like-minded senators who are going to have the titanium spine, because I will ask them, ‘Will you vote with me on every procedural vote, and every substantive vote, until we repeal this thing?’”

That’s when Bachmann suggested that her goal was, in fact, attainable, since Republicans will dominate the 2012 elections:

“But, I firmly believe, Mark, this will be a wave election. I don’t think this election is even going to be close in 2012.”


Bachmann added that Republicans are secure enough going into the election that they won’t have to compromise when choosing a presidential candidate for 2012.

“That’s why I think we can have our pick of the best candidate this year that we put up to run for the presidency,” she said.

Bachmann went on to say that she wants those 13 additional Republican senators so that, as president, she’ll have a filibuster-proof majority – and that she’s will to do her part to help those candidates get elected:

“And, I am firmly committed to electing the 13 more Republican senators – I’m an extremely hard-working person – and I intend to be in all of those states and raise the money and make sure that we have this.

“Because, I don’t want to be tied up in knots the Oval Office. I want to have 60 filibuster-proof senators, and then the House, and then that’s how we actually repeal this thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment